You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Arbor Mobile.
If you are not currently using Online Banking, it’s easy to sign up.
Enroll in Online Banking
Banking as mobile as you are!
Access your Arbor Bank accounts through your mobile phone or tablet.
- Get account balances
- View transaction history
- Deposit Checks1
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Find branches and ATMs
Arbor Mobile is included with every Arbor Bank Checking and Savings Account!
Each online banking user with login credentials can enroll a mobile device in Arbor Mobile.
Arbor Bank does not charge for Arbor Mobile. Depending on the plan you have with your mobile service provider, you may incur charges. (Message and data rates may apply.)
Four Ways to use Arbor Mobile
Arbor Mobile works with virtually any mobile device. Use just one or use all four - it's your choice!
Smartphone App Banking*
If you have a smartphone such as an Android or iPhone, you can download our Arbor Mobile app to have all the benefits of Online Banking at your fingertips.
If you have a phone with internet access, you already have access to features such as Online Bill Pay and the ability to transfer funds - in addition to viewing your balance and transaction history.
Text banking allows users to access account information such as balance and recent transactions via text message to Arbor Bank.
*Message and data rates may apply.
Download the app and you'll have the same security, convenience, and all of the features of Arbor Mobile app banking right on your tablet.
Arbor Mobile offers the following security safeguards:
- Authentication - Mobile browser and app users are authenticated by username and password each time you log on.
- Encryption - The latest encryption technology is used for all transactions and masks your sensitive information.
- Inactivity - After 3-5 minutes of inactivity, your mobile session will time out. However, you should always log out after each mobile banking session.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Troubleshooting issues?
- Want more information on mobile security?
- Want to know what you can and can't do with Arbor Mobile?
You've come to the right place!